Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Super Quick Puppet Stage

When I woke up yesterday, Aidman was standing next to me. The first words out of his mouth were "Can we make a puppet show Mom?", as a non-morning person I rubbed my eyes while agreeing that yes we could make a puppet show. Then he said "we need a big box, do we have one?" and I answered that no we did not. "Well, how can we make a puppet show then? We really need one" he said. That's when Mommy Genius came upon my sleepy body "we can use a sheet and tie it to two chairs", I said. That set Aidman in motion to get everything he needed.

I ate breakfast while watching an awesome puppet show! I am one lucky mama!!


Once the puppet show was over the puppet show quickly became a tent. The kiddos all had a fun morning playing together.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, improv is the best!
(I think AidMan and Prissy Lyssy are two lucky kiddos!)

kw said...

Great idea!

Deborah Stewart said...

That is so funny that you are writing about a puppet stage and show. That is exactly what I have been planning to do this week too - only just a tad different. I love the way you jumped in and made it the stage and show. Awesome!

Unknown said...

Moments like this are when they learn the most! Kids have the greatest imagination!