
There is no theme for
Muffin Tin Monday so I went the easy route and just filled the cups with what was in the fridge. Of course, we used some of our Christmas MTM loot and that made it even more fun! We had beets (can you believe that these kiddos LOVE them?!) pineapple, crackers, and peanut butter.

Lyssy is always afraid of getting beet juice on her clothes (because it stains so badly) so she put a hand towel in her shirt like a bib.
12 comments:
Hmm, I haven't tried beets with my kids in quite a while, maybe I'll try again! Thanks for the inspiration. :D
Oh I love your new background Bran! I need to search more and find a great on for mine!
ur mtm looks good :) you got great eaters! Lu wouldnt touch a beet LOL
Looks good! I have to get some of those bears! Too cute!
I love those bears, they are so cute! And your kids are adorable, too!
I love those teddy bear holders! Where did you get them??
You definitely know how to make beets look like fun to eat!
Michelle, my sister bought the bears and I'm pretty sure she got them at Micheals.
yay! those bear cups are on my wishlist!
so fun! the kidlets are so cute!
Looks great! I'm going to have to see if my kids will eat beets. I might have to get the bear cups for it.
I gave you The Sunshine Award over at my blog to thank you for ALL your inspiration, especially to add beets to our shopping list! Thanks!
Those are the cutest muffin tins! I love them!
Ugh, the teddy bear tins! I need these lol! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment