
This week my sister SherryBerry came over and helped me to start making aprons for Lyssy's upcoming Birthday Party (it's an In The Kitchen/Cooking theme at my work). We have to make 20 aprons!! On this day we figured out a pattern, cut all 20 aprons, and sewed 8 of them, NOT too shabby!

Of course the kiddos had to see what was going on! Plus they love spending time with Aunt SherryBerry, who we don't get to see as often as we'd like since she lives an hour and a half away.

It was a fun morning together and we made some stinkin cute aprons!

I have a sewing machine, but am not great at it, I can manage a pretty straight line though. SherryBerry just got her sewing machine this Christmas and has been having a GREAT time learing how to use it, so she was pretty excited to help me with this project!
5 comments:
WHOA!!! Thats alot of pictures of me LOL!
Oh and Laney was not happy when she found out that I went to your house wout her ... I didn't tell her, she saw the pictures :)
I have to figure out how to use my sewing machine!
That looks like fun!! Emily loves watching my mom and I sew. She can't wait till she can give it a try :0)
20 aprons wow. I made 7 for my 4 year olds birthday party. We had cupcakes that they kids could decorate themselves. Very fun.
http://howtodosomething.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-throw-4th-birthday-party.html
Post a Comment