Anyway, Laneybug kept my kiddos GREAT company while the grown ups were busy. They even got to have a yummy Muffin Tin Monday floor picnic together while watching a movie.
Thank GOODNESS, we got ALL 20 aprons completed! Lyssy is wearing her very special Birthday Girl apron, it is the only one that got pockets and is glittery!
Each of the other aprons have doubles or triples that look like them. Laneybug decided that she wanted this one with hearts all over it.
I think AB has a BEAUTIFUL smile!
This is one of my favorite fabrics! I think I just love the brightness of it because we bought the same design in blue and pink and I didn't like it at all.
Laneybug has to pose for EVERY single picture! I think this fabric is super cute on, but it feels super thin.
Of course, we will have a few boys in attendance so we had to make a few boy aprons. Aidman insisted that I make a Yankees apron for him, he is OBSESSED!
This fabric would make a cute shirt!
Such a handsome guy!
11 comments:
The aprons are great and so is the tin.
Awesome aprons and fun tins!
They are all adorable EXCEPT the YANKEES apron. We are Red Sox fans!
love the aprons! i should make aprons for my girls. except. full bodied ones. with sleeves. and turtle necks. mainly because as unfortunate as it is, they take after me. and i'm a mess.
LOVE the pictures of the aprons, I will have to post about it later on my blog, I'm too tired & sore to sit down and crop & post pics!
What a fun MTM!!! I love the aprons they look amazing :0)
BTW - I just realized that Sherry was your sister, I love and follow her blog too, but never put it together.
How cute! I wish the idea for MTM had been around when mine were small.
Your MTM looks fun! I cant wait until my kiddos are old enough to be trusted with food away from the table :) The aprons are adorable! I love the blue flowers.
I love your blog! What a cute party idea with the aprons. We homeschool too. I will be keeping up with your blog. I love your ideas. thanks for stopping by for MTM! :)
Your house looks just like mine. We love blanket picnics..especially in the winter! and I love aprons...which has passed on down to my kiddos who now LOVE aprons!
Looks like fun!
Oh ... I want to go make some aprons for my kids now! AND ... I have used that same blue and green striped fabric for an apron before - same exact on I'm telling you! Love it!
Post a Comment