Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks for Hangin' with us in 2009!

First, I 'd like to say thank you to everyone who reads and comments on this blog! It's been fun for me to share what we do with everyone. I'd also like to say thank you for all the inspiring ideas that I get from fellow bloggers! You guys are AWESOME!!

Wonder how we are ending 2009? By doing what we do.... PLAY!

As usual, Florida weather is BEAUTIFUL in the winter and we just want to be outside most of the time!

Daddy hasn't had to work as much as usual due to the Holidays and we've had alot of fun with him!

Our Gran Gran and Pa are visiting from TN and we thought it would be fun to take Gran to the beach.

She enjoyed it just as much as we did!

Come on and Join us in 2010 for more FUN Adventures!!

2 comments:

Mama King said...

We got snow today...the sunshine looks nice (long sigh.) Happy New Year! I enjoy following your blog.

Debbie said...

Looks like a fun way to end and start the year!
Stopped by from Trudie's.