Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting the Wiggles Out

We LOVE to be outside, it helps to get our wiggles and jiggles out! During our "cool" months (October-May) we are outside every day!

Our favorite outdoor activity is to ride bikes up and down our street.

We love to hang out in our backyard,

Go to parks, to relax...
and play,

explore for things like snails.

and check out different outdoor wonders.

During our HOT months (May- Sept) we don't go outside as much, but when we do, we are in the water! Lounging in the pool, (this picture was taken BEFORE swim lessons)

at the beach,

or in the water spouts.

It's nice living in Florida because no matter the time of year, we can be outside. The summer time is alittle more difficult because we try to stay cooled off, must keep sunscreen on, and need to keep hydrated at all times, but that's nothing because we love that we can be outdoors whenever we want.

Check out ABC and 123 to see what other mamas do to keep the wiggles out!

10 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Very cute beach photo, and that little pond looks neat!

Susana said...

These are some adorable pictures. You guys frequent the same outdoor type places that we do:-). Definitely agree with you on the cool months part!! We're only a couple of states from you and it is sooooooo hot and muggy right now!

Christy Killoran said...

I really like that last photo - looks like fun! I don't think I could handle Florida heat. I would love to live somewhere that is about 70 degrees all year round, maybe San Diego.

Casey at The Wonder Years said...

You are so lucky to be able to be out year round. I live in the midwest and it gets bitter cold in these parts.

Lovely photos!

Cindy said...

Great blog. Glad you stopped by mine. You are lucky to be able to go to the beach. I miss it. I was raised in NJ, but now live in MN. My inlaws have a lake place but it is 3.5 hrs away.
Have an awesome one!

Jenny said...

Great pics! I can't wait for us to go to the beach in October. We haven't been in over 3 years!

Andrea said...

These are GREAT shots, and it looks like your days are filled with tons of outside fun!

Diana said...

I love all your pictures. We live in Arizona, so we do a lot in the water in the summer, too. How lucky you are to be near the beach.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I miss warm ocean. Ours is pretty to look at, but cold all year long. Your kids are lucky to have so many wonderful outdoor activities all day long. The picture of two of them sleeping on the swing bench is priceless.

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

Awwww... love the pic of the kids at the beach. So cute! How can you stand all the cuteness??? ;-)