
Today we are celebrating being Healthy!! We are talking about healthy foods and how we keep ourselves healthy and active. It worked out perfectly because the theme for
Muffin Tin Monday is Celebration. I blew up some balloons (which makes a celebration itself) and we had MTM picnic style with alittle balloon toss action afterwards.

Our lunch was pretty healthy too: cantaloupe, cheese, chicken, carrots and celery, ranch, and cherry tomatoes.

Before lunch, we started the celebration by playing our NEW exercise game. I made 3 sets of these the other night, one for us to keep and two to give to our
Summer Swap pals. Basically, you roll the dice to move your person to spaces, once you get the the space you have an action to follow, whoever gets to the finish line first wins.

The kids were so thrilled that I made this for them and had a BLAST playing it! I think our Summer Swap pals will like it too!

16 comments:
I really like the game! I think my boys would like that!!
That game looks great!
What a great thing to celebrate! I love the idea of celebrating health.
I hope to start muffin tin Monday this fall when I start tot school with my little man. This game looks great.
what fun! and what a great thing to be celebrating!
I love what you chose to celebrate, your fun game and healthy tin too!
This was a great idea!!
love the game!!!
What a great idea for a game! You have some really lucky swap partners!
Great idea! My boys would love that game.
Yay for being healthy! The game looks like fun! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Have a great day! :)
Woo hoo for a healthy you! Love the game, and the tie-in to the MTM party theme!
Your game looks fun!
That does look like fun, love the popsicle stick figures lol! I wish we had had real balloons on hand for our party. Have a great week. :)
Great game, love the stick people. The balloons were a fun idea. Thanks, I love teaching my kids healthy habits from the start. My 3 yr old announced at chic-fil-a the other day that we can only eat a little bit of fries because they are not healthy, but we should eat all our chicken because it has protein. Gotta love it!
This game is a great idea! Did you use a sheet or a shower curtain?
half of a shower curtain.
Post a Comment