
If you don't have a dress up box, GET ONE!! Not only is it Hysterical to watch your kiddos try on silly outfits, but they are learning SO MUCH while they are doing it. They are learning to role play, gaining imagination, self esteem, cooperative play, and motor skills to put on different types of clothes, etc.
The types of dress up clothes you could have are: old halloween costumes (I find them for Cheap right after halloween), old clothes from mom and dad, wigs, scarves, hats, tiaras, purses, shoes, etc.
Aidman looked like a Christmas Pimp.

My niece Laneybug had so much fun dressing up!

Lyssy looked like she was ready to go out on the town.
8 comments:
How cute! I love the Christmas pimp and the blond locks!
And a great idea - I need to start looking for this type of stuff... I just have a bunch of scarves and beads at this point.
Laney loves that wig, thats like pic #3 involving the wig and Laney
Actually, I have the only kid in the world who refuses to play dress up!
OK, yes...Aidman does look like a Christmas Pimp! But a very nice one! Looks fun! Did mom get into the action? For some reason I see you wearing that blond wig!
hahaha! I bought that blonde wig to wear for a halloween event. It was SO FUNNY!!!
Love the dress up pics! I SO need to get more stuff for my stash! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Dress up pictures are the funnest! Especially as they get older. We still get laughs from mine when I was younger.
When my daughter was young, I remember many a grocery store trips with a beautiful princess--oh how I miss those days!
Post a Comment