Monday, July 6, 2009

Jj Week

We are Ready for a Jolly Good Week!

Art:
-Jean Jj's- I wanted to do jewel Jj's, but I didn't have any jewels. I did however have a pair of stained jean shorts, so I cut them up and let the kiddos glue them onto their Jj's.

-Jungle painting
-jelly fish

Science:
-plant Jasmine
-make Jar water sounds

Math:
-Estime how many Jellybeans are in the Jar
-Graph Jellybeans
-Make Jelwery
-Jar and lid fittings

Cooking:
-Jello
-Jellyroll
-Juice

Movement/Outside:
-Jump
-Jiggle
-Jive
-Juggle
-Jog
-Jumping Jacks

Literacy:
-Jack and Jill
-Jack and the Beanstalk
-Tell Jokes
-Jack be Nimble
-Jazz music
-Jesus
-John, Jacob, Jingle Heimer Schmidt

More Jj Words:
job
Japan
joy
June
January
July
jester
Jack O' Lantern
jet
jigsaw
jealous
jittery
jaguar
jail
jingle
jacket
jersey
jeep
jumble
jaws
journey
juniper
jug

1 comment:

Preschool Playbook said...

Love the cut up jeans idea!