We decided to incorporate our weekly Tea Time Thursday with On a Whimm in our celebrations. We did an All American Tea Party!
We even made a cute Flag craft to decorate our tea party.
Check out the Patriotic Muffin Tin Monday and craft that we did for Memorial Day too!
We LOVE the 4th of July. Since Daddy and I got married, we have always gone to the local minor league baseball game and then watch the fireworks from the stadium. We love baseball, fireworks, and ballpark hotdogs so it's just always a GREAT All American Day for us. We are already getting excited for this Saturday!!
5 comments:
Weekly tea time is such a fun idea! I like the flag you guys made too:-).
How cute! I love your weekly tea time parties!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have a weekly tea party. That will even be great as the kids get older; I can see it as a time that you always share and can just talk about everything and anything. Okay, now I'm incorporating this into our routine.
So going to add in a weekly tea time to our plans! What a fabulous idea. I have a friend who does that with her 3 kids (ages 4-10) and it's a Sunday afternoon tradition complete with antique tea cups.
What a fun idea! I love the corn dog muffins. My daughter's favorite part would be the pickle for sure!
BTW: Really like the new blog background you're using. So perfect for the season and for where you live.
Post a Comment