Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In Order

Yesterday we practiced putting things in Order. We had some sequencing cards (which comes first, girl cooking, eating, or washing dishes, sort of thing) that we did for awhile. Then mama came up with the idea of putting numbers in the correct counting order.

I gave Aidman Popsicle sticks 1-10 and Lyssy 1-5 to put in order.
They liked it so much that they wanted to put their names in Order!


It was cute to see them get excited about coming up with their own game.





4 comments:

Miller Moments said...

I love this activity! I'm going to add it to one of my activity boxes that I have for my boys. I'm new to your blog and can't wait to read more!

Mozi Esme said...

What a perfect "O" activity!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Love how one project leads to another like that. And great use of popsicle sticks!

Mama King said...

Finally getting a chance to catch up on all my favorite blogs. Love this idea! Also LOVE the pictures from your 70's party. Looks like a great time and a fun group of friends :-)