I have been wanting a Christmas Card Holder for a LONG time. When I saw this on My Little Gems the other day I just HAD to make it! It was a super simple project and turned out so very very cute!
It did turn out cute- I love it. I should and planned on doing a detailed tutorial...but so busy- but it is so easy- and yours is really cute! :) thanks for sharing!
Great idea - thanks for sharing! You have lots of good ideas posted on your blog. :)
Thanks for stopping by mine. To make the apple stars, I peeled an apple and then sliced off the four sides...then used a star shaped cookie cutter. The apple I used was starting to brown, so it was a good way of only serving the nice parts.
4 comments:
So cute! What a great solution.
It did turn out cute- I love it. I should and planned on doing a detailed tutorial...but so busy- but it is so easy- and yours is really cute! :) thanks for sharing!
Great idea - thanks for sharing! You have lots of good ideas posted on your blog. :)
Thanks for stopping by mine. To make the apple stars, I peeled an apple and then sliced off the four sides...then used a star shaped cookie cutter. The apple I used was starting to brown, so it was a good way of only serving the nice parts.
Oh, it's just KILLING me that I didn't see this BEFORE Christmas! But I might just make one now to tuck away with the decorations- great idea!
Post a Comment