When I first started working as an art teacher, I was asked if I could/be willing to paint the window display for Christmas. I assured them that while I am very good at leading children in art and crafts, I am NOT an artist! But as long as it was ok to be animated and very childlike that I would give it a try.We decided to go with The Nutcracker theme.
My favorite is the Mouse King.
Clara
The SugarPlum Fairy
The Land of Snow
Can you see the handprints and marks from the kiddos? They just can't resist touching, which it perfectly fine with me as it is done for the kids.
The Land of Sweets
5 comments:
I love the artwork that you so wonderfully guided.
Your art is fantastic! I am sure everyone at the school appreciated your hard work!
This is wonderful! I think it turned out beautifully and I LOVE the Nutcracker theme. Bravo!!
Looked awesome!
Fantastic! My kids would LOVE this. They are currently obsessed with The Nutcracker.
Post a Comment