I needed stocking stuffers for 26 kids that are in the kiddos classes at school. I didn't want to spend alot of money, so for $5 I bought a foam kit. I got foam letters, foam shapes, and foam sheets that I cut in half and added ribbon to make book marks. They turned out pretty cute and for $5 I have stocking stuffers for 26 kids plus lots of foam left over for the kiddos to craft with. I LOVE cheap, personalized, and homemade gifts!
Go check out more great handmade gifts at ABC and 123!
5 comments:
they turned out good!
Those are cute!
What a great idea! I promised myself I will start crafting in Jan already for 2010's Christmas gifts!
This is a great gift idea and not just for holidays. Did you just go to the regular craft store like Michaels or AC Moore?
I got it at Walmart in the craft section for $5.
Post a Comment