
Today I pulled out the
Muffin Tin Monday loot that
my sister got the kiddos for Christmas. Now they opened it on Christmas, but let's face it... this is NOT a toy so it quickly got set aside. BUT, today when I got it all out there were many hoots, hollers, giggles, jumps, and even alittle song of "chicka chicka wow wow". I wish Sherryberry and Laneybug could have been here to see it!

So for our New Years theme... we decided to use items that you will be seeing ALOT of in 2010!
For breakfast we had homemade granola bar and yogurt.

Look how happy they are!
8 comments:
I am so jealous! I got two boxes of cookie cutters for Christmas. Next year I would love tins.
The confetti salad was a bag of mixed frozen fruit, coconut, and pecans. I picked the pecan out for JDaniel. It was so easy and looks great.
what a great sis you have :) wish we could have been there! I'm jealous even Lu doesn't have all those great tins hehehe!
What a great present!!! You hit the muffin tin jackpot and now, I look forward to seeing all your creations for the coming year!
Have a great New Year!
So cute! Love your new MTM items, I have been looking all over in SA for items like that and I just cannot find any! Enjoy!
Great gift. Looks like you will have a fun year
I have an award for you over at my blog
http://trudie-jollymommy.blogspot.com/2009/12/lemonade-stand-award.html
Wow, what a great gift. For some reason your blog disappeared from my reader. I just added you back in - blogger does the craziest things to me. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Left you an award go check it out on my blog!
Post a Comment