Friday, December 4, 2009

Angel Craft

We got the book Albasters Song by Max Lucado from the library this week. My kiddos really like it! I have been planning on having the kids make footprints angels, but just haven't gotten to it yet. Well, today I am one IMPRESSED and PROUD Mama!!

Aidman saw some styrofoam plates and said "I need scissors, and glue, and glitter so I can make an angel". I am SO happy that I listened and gave it all to him right away (sadly I don't always do that and this has showed me that I NEED to!!). When he finished he asked for a pipe cleaner halo.

Seriously, I am THRILLED about his creativity. I did ask him if he'd ever made or seen one of these angels before and he said that he made angel wings like that at preschool last week. But still, to see something and ask for all the materials and then make it by himself was pretty good.


Lyssy of course, wanted to do the same thing as her brother. She decorated everything herself, I cut it all for her (only because styrofoam is hard to cut), and she put it together.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a great project!!! It came out really cute :0)

Valery said...

Wow Brandy! I'm really impressed too. I'm proud of him for using such creativity!

world-clubmusic.org said...

Very interesting article. Thanks big to the author.
I under impression. You good fellows.
Continue in the same spirit всоё creativity.
I invite you to visit the site
world-clubmusic.org