Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bean Mosaics

We had alot of fun with today's Open Ended Art. The theme is Bean Mosaics. The kiddos each decided what they wanted to make, drew it on paper, and then glued beans on top.

Aidman made a baseball.

Lyssy made a flower and a butterfly.

Mommy even got in on the action and made a big butterfly.

11 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your children's ideas. They turned out great!

Sherry said...

very cute!

Our Little Family said...

Those turned out GREAT! I'm wondering how to do this with my two year old... Maybe I'll let her loose (well, not THAT loose) with the glue bottle and then have her put the beans on...

Anyway, way to go! I'm excited to try it out!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Very pretty!

growing and learning by leaps and bounds said...

great family fun for the whole gang they all turned out wonderful!

Zonnah said...

They are all great! I really like the baseball :)

Susana said...

Bless their hearts. These are great. I love the butterfly. I'm partial to them--they are Hanna's favorites:-).

Nadia said...

great projects.. but i LOVE the butterfly!

Little Nut Tree said...

That baseball is cool.

Michelle said...

They did a great job!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

There's a surprise blog award for you. Congrats, and please visit my blog to accept your award. Thanks!