
A couple weeks ago a friend of mine gave me about 3 cups of marbles. We've been putting them to good use, but Aidman has told me over and over that we needed to roll them. Today he finally got his wish. We used tubes to make tunnels for the marbles.
This was a GIANT hit with all 3 kiddos!! They played with it for an hour straight!! WOOHOO!! Aidman must have told me 10 times that this was "SO AWESOME"!
So simple, yet such a big hit! I LOVE those types of activities.

BTW...I taped cups to the wall to catch the marbles so that wouldn't be all over my kitchen, I would recommend doing that!
6 comments:
So cool! You are the coolest Mommy EVER!
This is a great idea! I just showed my husband and now he wants to try this with our boys. Fun!!
That is a great idea! I've got to try it. :)
That looks like excellent fun!
Genius! I've added it to my to do list.
This is the greatest fun ever. I love the use of the painters tape. I will definitely be remembering this. Thanks.
Post a Comment