Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tea Time Thursday

Pretty much every Thursday On a Whimm post a tea time that she does with her kiddos. Well, I wasn't invited to her party, but I'm crashing it! I LOVE the idea and Lyssy LOVES tea parties, so every Thursday we are going to do a tea time Thursday.

Today, my friend T was hosting a tea party playdate that would could NOT pass up. It was so much fun and so cute. Of course, the kids ate great!

You know Aidman just had to where his hat.


Lyssy's dress is so beautiful!


He's doing a really good job at pouring.



I LOVE this picture!!



This one turned out good too.



The tea party favor was a lollipop flower.





3 comments:

' said...

Love all the pictures! I'm so glad you are doing Tea Times also. I will try to figure out Mr Linky one of these days, but for now... hop on over to my blog and check out today's story - no tea time for us :(. I've added your link.

Miller Moments said...

What a wonderful idea. And you all look like you are having such fun!

Super Fun Mama said...

Oh that is so cute!