
Today for our Tea Time Thursday with
On a Whimm we had a veggie platter to go with our veggie teapot. We ate cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli, green bell peppers, cantaloupe, watermelon, crackers, peanuts, and peach tea.

Aidman stirring his peach tea.
Lyssy only likes sugar snap peas when she can dip them in something.

Aidman LOVES tomatoes and ate most of them.

LOOK!! We ate almost everything!!! I pretty much knew they wouldn't touch the bell peppers, but I had to try them.
It was a great lunch and they were so happy to have a tea party with it!!
7 comments:
I love your Tea Times!
Great lunch idea! I cant get my kids to eat bell peppers either, oh well more for me! =)
I love to see everyone eating their veggies! It's soooooooooooooo good!
That looks like such fun!
Thanks for visiting my site!
Kristal
sooo fun!! I love a mixed up, different-kind of meal!!
I love your tea pot! And the veggie theme is wonderful! I hope to be doing a tea party again this week :)
oooooh those vegetables look so yummy!
Post a Comment