Ya'll just know how much I love cooking with my kids so I just have to participate in this new carnival. Please join in the fun!!
Today we made Lemon Glazed Candied Ginger Cookies.
I was alittle lazy and impatient, so we didn't put the dough in a disc and refrigerate. Instead, we just made the dough into rounded teaspoons. It turned out perfectly.
I love this picture of Aidman pretending to lick the dough.

Then we joined On a Whimm to have our Tea Time Thursday. We ate our yummy cookies and had some ginger tea.
Then we joined On a Whimm to have our Tea Time Thursday. We ate our yummy cookies and had some ginger tea.
To make the drink I boiled about half a pot of water and added a handful of candied ginger, juice of a lime, 1/3 cup brown sugar, and then tossed the squeezed lime into it, and let it step and cool for about 10 minutes before straining. It was really yummy, I think it will be even better and more refreshing over ice.
3 comments:
Mmmm those do sound yum! I need to join ya'll for tea time thurs! And yes.. I love the whole sherry berry thing.. Blah
Looks fun! I hope you were wearing a tiara too!
Oooh. Those look yummy. I just finished baking something that, ahem, doesn't look how it ought with Froglet. Off to see if the carnival wants a "how not to do it" type post! :-)
Post a Comment