We love to paint while outside because it shakes things up a bit and is different. Plus, it keeps the mess OUT of the house. We don't have a real easel so we've found that the back fence makes a great outdoor easel.
Go to Rambling of a Crazy Woman for a GREAT Saturday Showcase of what everyone has been doing this week.
6 comments:
Hmmm...you've got me thinking. We don't have a fence, but my neighbor does! Since it's on the property line, do you think that means I could do what I want to my side of it??? Like let the little one use it as an easel??? hmmm....
Great idea using the fence for an easel!
What kind of paint do you use?
I would use the fence!
We use Rich Art Fresco Tempera Paint. I got 16oz bottles at Micheals for 99 cents on sale and bought every color! I like it and it comes out of clothes nicely, but it can smell alittle strong.
Great idea for the letter G! We love to pain too!
I love painting outside and so do the kids. Great paintings.
Thanks for linking to Saturday Showcase and have a great weekend.
Love the new header, noting this post for when we do G. Love what you're doing as always. I think you'll be a regular contributor once we start letter of the week next month on ABC & 123.
Post a Comment