
One of the many AWESOME birthday gifts Lyssy received this year was this Fashion Designer.

It came with this GREAT light box! Only problem is that the people transparencies that it came with are alittle hard for Lyssy to make just yet. Luckly, mommy was VERY inspired by this AWESOME light box (I think I've been unconsciously wanting one of these because I can't get over how great it is). I got some transparency paper and started making things for her to trace.

This is GREAT for beginning writing practice!

I made a few things that she is ALWAYS asking me to draw for her, along with her first and last name, the alphabet letters, and some numbers.
Oh and don't worry, Lyssy loves the light box just as much as I do!!
2 comments:
very cute!
Thanks for the nice blog. This is very useful and interesting.I read this and my self very appreciate with this blog. Very sweet and attractive photos are in your blog.
Post a Comment