Prissy Lyssy had her 4th Birthday yesterday! I am so very very blessed to have 2 beautiful, happy, and healthy children! Lyssy is a light in our world, she is full of laughter and sunshine! She is crafty and full of spunk! She is prissy, yet can keep up with her big brother. She is shy at first and then will talk your ear off. I love her so!
7 comments:
YAY! So glad we got to see her! She looked cute as a button yesterday!
Hey Bran I stumbled acrossed this giveaway thought you would LOVE one for the kiddos
http://maryjanesandgaloshes.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-giveaway.html
Happy Birthday! That is a great picture of her. So cute. Reagan will be 4 next month. She can't wait.
So glad that you left a comment for me today!
I appreciate comments! Your little girl is such a doll!
Smiles
Happy Birthday! I have an award for you!
Happy birthday, little one!! She is beautiful. :-)
Wow - our daughters have the same name and they are very close in age (my daughter turned 4 on the 11th).
Post a Comment