Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Thank You Teach Mama!

I just LOVE Teach Mama's Blog! She has some of the best ideas and the documents she shares are always awesome!

Sadly, I didn't really have anything planned for St. Patrick's Day today. No reason really, and we did do something on Monday for Green. Then Amy (teach mama) posted a fun Scavenger Hunt and I decided to use it.

It was so much fun and it got the kids running around and learning all at the same time!


They sorted cars by color.

They each wrote their names.

And did a puzzle together, notice the rainbow in the puzzle.

Put the alphabet in order from A-Z.

Went sliding in the backyard.

And then enjoyed a pot of gold chips (a special treat around here).

Oh and if you haven't heard about it yet, Teach Mama recently created a group called We Teach. It's a GREAT place for parents to learn, share, and grow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this site too. It has such great ideas!

teachmama said...

and by the way, your more than welcome! so glad it worked for you!!

teachmama said...

OH my gosh--you guys are too cute! Could your kiddos look happier? They are always smiling, which is a testament to how awesome their family is! What a gorgeous crew!

hugs from md--
:*)