Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kids in the Kitchen ~ Strawberry Muffins

It's March, which means strawberry season in Florida! And oh how we LOVE strawberries!! We even love to go and pick our own strawberries. The only problem is that we always pick more than we can eat right away.

This week Lyssy and I discovered Strawberry Muffins! It's a pretty good recipe and is perfect for those strawberries that you want to use before they go bad.

Lyssy and I enjoyed some one on one time while Aidman and Daddy rode bikes. She LOVED getting to do all the stirring by herself.

Yummy Muffins!

Check out more Kids in the Kitchen!

5 comments:

Christy Killoran said...

I love strawberry muffins! Yum!

Sherry said...

Yum those look good! I can't believe it but we already ate the entire 1/2 flat that we got at the festival. Can't wait to go pickin!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Wow, those look delicious!! I'm sure the kids had a blast making them too! :-)

Elise said...

Yummo and what fun to make them together. It's always handy to have a great recipe to use up fruit that is in season (if you have a large supply of it).

April said...

We live in Florida too and we are taking full advantage of all of the strawberries growing around! We are even doing a little mini theme.