
The kids came to me today and said they wanted to learn about dogs. So we got to work learning about them. Luckly, we have a log and Aidman has always been obsessed with dogs.

This feed the Dog game was the first game Aidman ever got. Since he has had it so long, I decided to make it alittle harder. I did that by adding number cards to the game and having the kids count out that number of bones.

Then we made dog treats. We used
this recipe.

This was a really fun dough to work with for the kids.

Since our dog is a boy, they used "boy" shaped cookie cutters.

They turned out pretty good.

And the dog really liked them.

After talking all about different types of dogs and dog safety, we went outside to play with our Boxer Tango.

Tango's 2 favorite things to do are to go on a walk and to eat and chase bubbles. So we did both things.

Tango LOVES bubbles!

Then we went inside and drew dogs. This is Aidman's dog, it is Tango.
2 comments:
Tango looks happy! Never thought about making dog treats, make sure you post them this thurs for KITK... I bet Laney would love to do this for Dixie.
I do believe that we will make dog treats for our four legged pals- thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment