
Once again I told the kids that they had to find green things that they wanted to eat to put in their
Muffin Tin Monday. They got cucumbers, pickles, olives, celery, and broccoli. I told them that I could make green dip (cream cheese, mayo, dill, s &p, garlic, and onion powder) for one of their tins. Then Aidman said "hey, we need more than just veggies". I wish I would have thought ahead and bought some green spinach wraps, but I didn't so instead I made turkey and cheese rolls that were held together with green picks. They LOVED their green lunch!

Yesterday I saw a GREAT color mixing art project on
laughpaintcreate that I knew would be great to do today!
First we mixed blue and yellow with a paintbrush.

Then we used sponge brushes to add green paint.

And feathers to add white paint.

And finally we stuck on gold stars!
They LOVED all the different steps and items used to paint with!
8 comments:
What a great idea to include them in the planning. Looks like a great lunch.
Turkey wraps are always good. Nice tin.
Awesome! They look great! I think I will steal your muffin tin idea for us here on Wed. We are on Spring Break and my boys are going CRAZY! :) I am so glad the project worked for you. I love your blog! Keep up the great work!
Erin
I also include my kids in the planning for MTM! Your tin looks great!
oh! i never thought of spinach wraps, either!
great tins!
Your tins look great , I let my little one help plan this weeks tin also.
Yummo, Great tin.
This look like so much fun! I love when art and science is all together.
You even incorporated all 5 senses within the same theme....so cool.
And what healthy munchies! I always love to see that...great post!
Post a Comment