I've been wanting to participate in A Mommy's Adventures Story + Art = A great stART for awhile now, I finally got around to it!! In preparing for the movie we decided to read Where the Wild Things are and make these cute wild things. We LOVE that book! I got this basic art idea from No Time for Flashcards.
10 comments:
LOVE IT! Those wild things are fantastic!
Very cool Wild Things project! Looking forward to seeing the movie sometime but probably not taking my preschooler. We've been doing monster crafts this week, too.
So cool! Would love to do this with Mouse when she is a bit older!
That is so cool! We are reading that book this week and wrote a book review on it. Now we have an idea for art we can do thanks to you!
I love that book too! That looks like a really cool project I bet Lu would love it!
OH! I LOVE these! Super idea and LOVE this book too!
Very cool!
what a cute little project. I dont think i have read this book to my kids yet...dont know why...I should go get it!
Im having a giveaway at my blog : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com if you want to come check it out!
xo
Priscila
These are great. I can't wait to see the movie.
That looks like so much fun! I love how they turned out, and that the kids enjoyed playing with them so much!
These are so cute I love it!!! Thank you for linking up :0)
Post a Comment