Today we went to Green Meadows Petting Farm with our Playgroup. We had a FANTASTIC time even though it was in the mid 90's here.
Each of the kiddos got to take home a pumpkin.
But did NOT want to touch the ducklings.
Aidman LOVED touching and seeing every single animal that was there.This is the 3rd year that we've gone to Green Meadows Farm and every time we have such a fun time!
3 comments:
These are great pictures of your fun time.
I can't wait until we go to our pumpkin place like this too!!
That looks like fun! There is a pumkin patch/farm/corn maze over here, I was gonna do a playdate there but their rules & prices r so crazy! However we did go to Planet Bounce yesterday .. SO MANY MOMS my biggest playdate yet and it was fun!
Looks like the kids had a good time I am glad you got to take them!
I didn't know you were in Central Florida! We went to Green Meadows on Friday, the 9th! So fun!
Post a Comment