Each time the kiddos got to the top of a doon, they raised their arms and shouted "WOOHOO!".

I think we all got a GREAT workout today!
Play along with us during the month of April for Children and Nature Awareness Month by posting a picture of your child(ren) each day enjoying the outdoors! Get outdoors and climb a tree! Check out who else is participating!
5 comments:
Wow, that looked like alot of fun!! Your family is great looking, it sounds like you had a terrific time!!
Thats the best sand dune I've seen since I was a kid. What fun!
Thanks for attractive the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and feel affection for learning extra on this topic. If achievable, as you gain capability, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely supportive and useful to your readers.
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very supportive to me and I am sure to all the commenter’s here! It’s always nice when you can not only be knowledgeable, but also entertained! I’m sure you had fun writing this article.
Wow! What a sand dune!! Is that the OBX?
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment