Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting Outdoors

I am joining the Get Outdoors Challenge over at 5 Orange Potatoes!

Every day in the month of April we will be spending time outside in observance of Children and Nature Awareness Month. I will post a picture of the kiddos enjoying time in nature/outside everyday. The post may or may not have words (but knowing me, it most likely will).

Today we played outside at the local water spouts. Then we had a picnic at the lake. We talked about ducks, seagulls, and what lives in fresh water vs. salt water (sharks and alligators were the big topic of that discussion). First thing tomorrow we will be looking up a particular bird that we saw and didn't know what it was (silly mommy should have done it right when we got home, but I forgot about it).

Play along with us during the month of April for Children and Nature Awareness Month by posting a picture of your child(ren) each day enjoying the outdoors! Get outdoors and climb a tree!

1 comment:

Christy Killoran said...

Great! We are joining the fun too!