Today Aidman had a t-ball game so we went alittle early to walk the beautiful trail and play at the playground by the fields.The kiddos wanted to touch this pretty tree.
Don't know why but I LOVE this picture.Aidman said "Lyssy you are as pretty as a flower".
"Hey, does a raccoon live in that hole?" said Aidman.
Lyssy and I had fun playing with our shadows at the playground.
Isn't he just the cutest little catcher ever?Play along with us during the month of April for Children and Nature Awareness Month by posting a picture of your child(ren) each day enjoying the outdoors! Get outdoors and climb a tree! Check out who else is participating!
3 comments:
What a beautiful park! Thanks for sharing your day.
Fun!! What a great way to spend the day outdoors. That tree in the 1st photo is so pretty, and I love the 2nd pic too!! Great shot!
What a very sweet brother telling his sis, "you're as pretty as a flower." Seriously, melts the heart.
lisa
Post a Comment