
For the past 3 years we have been doing a Trunk or Treat with our playgroup! It was a giant event this year! There were games set up for the kiddos to play and 35 families decorated their trunks! This is the Ghost town trunk I came up with. Here are some of my favorites....

Jaws

The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

We reap what we sow

Alice in Wonderland. This one went all out (even decorated the chocolates!).

Princess tea party

PALS Pumpkins are Priceless (those are pictures of our kids sticking out of the pumpkins)

Strawberry Patch (it even smelled like strawberries)

Cute kidmade pumpkins

Supergirl Lyssy went flying!!
The kiddos had a FANTASTIC time and got TONS of candy! Our favorite part is checking out all the cool trunks!
4 comments:
I really think this is so cute I wanna do it! Where did ya'll do it at?
We go to a Trunk or Treat event too and it's so fun to see how creative people can be.
What a cute idea...it looks like so much fun :0)
Oh wow now those are elaborate! How fun for the kids.
Post a Comment