You may have noticed that I haven't blooged nearly as much lately as I have in the past.... It is because I got a job! Wait till you hear my story! It's such a God thing!!
I really needed to help supplement our family income so I started looking for an evening job to work at after Daddy got home from his work, so basically I wouldn't get to see Daddy 4 to 5 nights a week. Mostly, I was applying at retail stores. After about 10 different applications with only one interview I was feeling alittle down. My friend emailed me asking me to ask some of my playgroup mamas if they were interested in a part time job. I told her that I was and 3 days later I had the job! I am an ART TEACHER at Gymboree!! I work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9-1. Daddy is able to work from home on Thurs and the kiddos have school on Friday, so I am not missing that much time with my family!!! I couldn't ask for a better situation!!!
I promise to have more fun activities posted as soon as I get into a good routine!
8 comments:
hooray! sounds so awesome and the perfect job for you!!
do share ideas when you get a second!
Congrats - that sounds awesome. I'm looking for a job right now too. I hope I find the right fit for my family.
Congratulations! That sounds truly awesome! Have you started already then?
Yes, I have started and I am loving it so far. I love that I get to be crafty with the kiddos!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
I was missing your posts, I'm glad to know everythings okay. Congrats on the job!!
That is awesome!! I have been thinking about you glad to hear the good news :0)
Wow that is great, what a perfect fit for you and your talents! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment