I was planning to do a nice lunch for the kiddos in their Christmas muffin tins, but then planned a last minute trip to the library followed by a lake front picnic after preschool today. So, MTM was left for snack time. The kiddos shared a tin of yogurt, small pieces of candy cane, and dried papaya spears. It was a yummy snack and they were THRILLED that it was Muffin Tin Monday again!!
4 comments:
Like the tin you have! You never called me back!
Muffin Tin snakes are great! And a picnic by the lake sounds fun. Too cold here for that now. My kids would just complain about being cold and not eat anything.
Good to see you back, as well. It felt like ages, I just couldn't get it together! Chat soon! :)
What a great snack! I bet you had fun on your picnic too.
Post a Comment